Pages

Thursday 14 February 2013

P3 & P2 Computer Lesson

P3 Computer Lesson - Changing dull words

Copy it out:

Collecitng Snails

I have a nice hobby. I collect snails.
Stacy is my favorite snail.
She is a nice brown colour.
I wish I were a snail.
It would be a nice life.
But one day, a nice bird would eat me.

Change the dull words into something more exciting like: lazy, hungy, big, pale, strange

To be extra creative, change the title to something else.

Save your work after you're done.

P2 Computer Lesson - Sentences and Saving Work

Write about yourself by completing the following sentences:

My name is ______________.
I am  ______________ years old.
I am a ______________ (boy or girl).
I have ____ brothers and ____ sisters.
My pet is ______________.
My favorite food is ______________.
My favortie game is ______________.

After you are done, click on File then click on save.
Want to make a new piece of work? Click on File and click on New. Find the blank piece of paper and double click on it.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment